Hi! I’m Allie.
Sometimes I write TinyLetters (about: the enneagram, motherhood, theology, books, and other things I have feelings about). Some of those words also make their way over here.
- Someone has to plant the big tree
- This must be greater than that
- Nature or nurture?
- You don’t have to be the product
- The relentlessness of balance
- Streams flowing together
- When the thing isn’t about the thing
- My dad would have been 65 today
- Suffering, heavy hearts, and Oregon
- The care and feeding of your new-mom friend
- When output is heavy
- Grieving in real life
- Is empathy a weakness?
- No wonder God loves you